Production 3- Editing and Filming Week, and What's to Come

 This week has been a busy one. I have finally gotten all my swimming shots done with Emma for the time being. I am over halfway with the project itself, and I have begun editing. I have all my footage lined up and my next big thing is I have to figure out how to put the effects that I want on my clips. Other than that, I feel pretty confident where I am at, and I have scheduled the interview portion of filming with Emma for this weekend. I have started to get the hang of Primere pro and so I feel my editing skills have improved a lot, I plan on starting to edit the second half this weekend, and then perfect the first half as well, so it will be where I want it to be by the due date. 

Comments